Wednesday, June 3, 2009

27 Days

Less than ONE month! Less than FOUR weeks! Why am I so excited? Because, as in the words of the immortal Ozzy Osbourne, "Mama, I'm comin' home!!" Yes, that's right ladies & gents. I am making a pilgrimage across this beautiful nation and it is going to end in the great, flat state of Illinois. OK, OK -- so that's a tad bit of an exaggeration. BUT Douglas & I will be coming to Illinois for 2 weeks at the beginning of July. During our stay in IL, I hope to see as many of my friends & family members as I can. And that is why I am so dang excited. It's been a year since I saw most of my friends and family. A WHOLE YEAR. That is just much, much too long a span of time to go without seeing the ones I love.


Anyhow...for those of you who haven't seen this picture yet - here is what is quite possibly my favorite picture of Douglas. Taken during our trip to North Carolina at the beginning of May, Douglas was chasing Allen around trying to tickle him and giggling like a maniac the whole time! God bless this little man! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment