Since I live so far away from most of those that I love, this is the best way to keep all updated on the goings on in our lives...no matter how mundane!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Green Thumb, I have not.
I am not a gardener. I never have been. In fact, I am notoriously good at killing just about every plant I come near. Must be my smell or something. BUT, all that aside, Allen & I planted gardens this year. He wanted to grow our own veggies and I wanted some plants in our yard aside from grass, weeds & trees. So we planted. And (surprise of all surprises to me), the plants are surviving AND growing. The gardens are by no means perfect...but the fact that we have them, the plants are still living and in some instances GROWING by leaps and bounds makes me thrilled to the gills! Enjoy the photos!
I'm an at-home mom, a part-time fabric store worker, and a part-time student. It's so much easier to define oneself when you keep it to what you do with your time than to what you really feel you are like.
Those garden patches are great! Working out in the yard is therapeutic, too. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete