Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life in General

Wow....so I take a month off of posting & Blogger goes all haywire & gets a total & complete makeover on me!!  That'll teach me to ignore them for so long!! :-)

Life in Virginia is, well, the same as always.  Allen works.  I work.  Douglas goes to daycare.  We've had some behavioral issues with lil man at daycare - spitting, hitting, biting, kicking, etc.  They've now got him on a behavioral modification program.  All that means is that they are documenting his behavior anytime he acts up.  If in the next 4 weeks he acts up "too much", well then they have the right to "expell" him.  Jeesh.  4 years old & the potential to be expelled!!!  Funny thing is, since the program was instituted, he's been an angel at school.  Weird.

Anyhow, not much exciting happens out here.  I'm still on my anti-seizure & anti-depressants & anti-anxiety meds.  I still don't think they are working so well....except the anti-seizure drugs.  I haven't had a seizure since I started on them (a year & 4 months...WOOO HOOO!!!!).  I've been trying to convince my docs that I should be able to go off them, but they don't seem to agree with me.  Ah well, I will keep trying!

So that's the update.  Exciting, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment