Sunday, April 8, 2012

Keeping up with LIFE

Soooo....I'm not so good at keeping up with my blog (as evidenced by the 6ish months since my last post).  I guess that I feel the need to update when things are happening and lately, well, things AREN'T happening.  Then again, with things like Facebook & email, I tend to keep up with my friends and family in lots of other ways.  I keep saying I am going to keep the blog updated with all the fantastic things I make (either sewing/crafty or foody-wise).  Truth is, there  really hasn't been much time for sewing since the beginning of the year.  I started working full-time and between the hours at work, driving Douglas to/from daycare & keeping up with the housework (or at least making a valiant attempt), well, it doesn't seem there are enough hours in the day for all the fun stuff!!! 


I've made plenty of baby gifts for all the babies that have been born lately, but no pictures.  So I will do my best in the future to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment