Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wildtree

Back in December, a gal I work with hosted a Wildtree tasting party. That may not make much sense if you don't know what Wildtree is so let me give you a tad bit of background. Wildtree is a food company that puts out healthy, natural, tasty food. Their products have no additives, preservatives or MSG. And in case you didn't catch it earlier, they are VERY tasty! Most of you know that I have issues getting Douglas to eat much of anything - especially fruits or veggies. He won't even eat banana bread! However, at this tasting party that we went to, he kept sneaking back into the kitchen to steal pumpkin pancakes & pumpkin cookies off the counter. I mean, he was SCARFING this stuff down! I couldn't believe it! I didn't have any extra money at that time to buy any of the kits, so I decided that if the opportunity arose to host my own party, I would. Well, the opportunity has arisen! I am hostessing a party on Wednesday, January 27th. I know you won't be able to attend since most to all of the people who read this blog live far, far away but if you are interested in learning more about Wildtree, and I highly recommend that you do, here is their website: www.wildtree.com

Also, if you do decide you would like to order anything, let me know & I will pass that along to my "sponsor"!

No comments:

Post a Comment