Friday, January 15, 2010
CRAP-tastic!
Crap-tastic happens to be one of my favorite words. It's worse than bad but not quite "down-right poopy". It just so happens to be how I feel about today. Today was just one of those days where no matter how hard I tried, I was just straight up aggitated all freaking day. Douglas was not helping either...he woke up early, refused to go down for a nap, chucked all of his toys around, played movie after movie after movie (mind you, each movie only lasted for about 2 minutes), screamed, hit, jumped on the furniture, begged for milk, threw all of his books around, tore his sheets & blankets off his bed.....need I go on? These are fairly normal behaviors for Douglas...and normally I can handle them but today was just such an off day for me that it drove me bonkers. I attempted to clean...didn't help. I attempted to do laundry...didn't help. I attempted to read, do homework, wash dishes, all kinds of things. I have been attempting lately to keep a positive attitude about life, about the choices I have made, about my family & where we are living....but today just, well, sucked. I can only hope that after a good night's sleep, tomorrow will be brighter & better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment