Well, it's been a week since Douglas & I got home from our trip to Illinois...and what a week it has been! Douglas woke up sick on Friday...I woke up sick on Saturday...Allen woke up sick on Sunday...and all we've been doing since is convalescing! Allen finally felt well enough today to go to work and although I feel lots better, I had to turn down an opportunity to pick up a few extra hours at my job tonight. I'm still fighting this nasty, nasty cold and I really don't want to share it with everyone I work with!
The trip to Illinois was fantastic. Although I did not get to see all my friends and I didn't get to spend quality time with all of my family, it was really exceptional to see the people I did. My dad even came down (on his motorcycle, what a brave man!) and spent a few days with us too! I must say that I was very sad to leave. But now that we are home and "on the mend", it's time to try to get back to some semblance of our normal lives.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment