Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A few pictures from our trip

My niece Miranda -- she just LOVED her Aunt B! :-)

Douglas just LOVED his cousin David!!!

The wooden train at Rockome Gardens. Douglas did enjoy playing on it but couldn't seem to figure out that he could walk from one "car" to the next!

Big Doug / Little Doug
My niece Ri and my sister Lisa.
Miss Bibi!!

The "closers" -- the people who came out to celebrate my 30th birthday and stuck around to close down the bar with me! We had a great time!


Douglas was trying on Grandpa's motorcycle boots!

2 comments:

  1. pssst.....i think "neice" is actually spelled "niece"....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is why I was never an "English Major"!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Just kidding - I don't know why I struggle with that word...I suppose we can put it into the same category as the word "Paino". (That's how I spelled Piano in my 4th grade spelling bee.)

    ReplyDelete