I wish I could say I was an expert photographer and that I took lots & lots & lots of photos of my trip back to IL. Truth be told, I kept forgetting that I even had a camera with me. I did get to spend lots of time with my sisters & some of my closer friends & family. I didn't get to see nearly the number of people I really wanted to see but those I did see, I got to spend some quality time with. I will admit that this trip did not alleviate my desire to live closer to "home". In fact, it made me want to live there more than ever. My nieces & nephews have all changed so much since I last saw them and I hate missing out on it. It makes me sad knowing that the next time I see my newest nephews (Benjamin & Henry) or my newest cousin (Sierra), they are going to be completely changed!
In any case, I loved my trip home and am exceptionally thankful that I was able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment